Serise Inc. provides a variety of professional development services, including continuing education trainings, corporate/HR trainings, program evaluations, and consultations.
Our continuing education training programs are more interesting and entertaining than the average training you have attended. The philosophy is that if attendees are entertained, then they are able to learn significantly more.
Serise trainings always include videos, exercises, small group discussions, reflective activities, and traditional lecture with a PowerPoint presentation.
Please see below for some of the trainings that we offer. We also provide other trainings not listed here and customize all trainings to what you need. Any training that you need or want, we have an expert that can offer your specific and tailored training. If you have a particular training in mind, let us know.
Trainings can be offered in Spanish or English. We can provide trainings anywhere in the United States or internationally.
Call or email for more information at 717-480-0585 and [email protected]
Serise offers several diversity-related trainings, including the following topics:
- Latinx Issues
- Cultural Humility
We offer clinical trainings for social workers and other professionals, such as trainings on the following topics:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Nurtured Heart Approach
- Gender Dysphoria and Treatment
- Emotional Intelligence
- Substance Use Disorder
We offer training on LGBTQ+ related topics, such as the following:
- Gender Dysphoria Diagnosis and Treatment
- Clinical Work with Families of Transgender Individuals
- Suicide Prevention with Transgender Individuals
- Legal and Ethical Issues when Working with Transgender Youth
- Clinical Work with LBGTQ+ Youth
- Treating Addiction in LGBTQ+ Individuals
Serise provides educational trainings for the managers of corporations and other organizations. These trainings include topics such as the following:
- Conflict Resolution
- Program Evaluations
- Disaster Psychology
- Crisis Intervention
- Boundaries in the Workplace
- Five Generations in the Workplace
We provide trainings that employers are required to offer by law, such as trainings on the following topics:
- Workplace Harassment
- Discrimination in the Workplace
- Workplace Retaliation