Serise Inc. is a leading provider of highly skilled and compassionate behavioral healthcare. We offer Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) & Department of Transportation (DOT) evaluations, psychological evaluations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) evaluations, and therapy services.
Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) & Department of Transportation (DOT) Evaluations
Individuals or families can be referred by the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through their work or can call us directly. We are particularly experienced with employees who are either suspected of alcohol or drug use or employees who are in professional positions (physicians, attorneys, professors, managers, therapists) or have high risk jobs whereby alcohol or drug use can have a significant negative impact on the company or the lives of clients or the public.
Employees who perform safety-sensitive duties under U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) rules must have an evaluation by a qualified Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) when they are in violation of DOT rules (for a positive drug/alcohol test or a refusal to test). Mayte Redcay is a DOT-qualified SAP and can perform these evaluations in Spanish or English. Evaluations involve specialized assessment and compliance reports, as well as a return to work assessment.
Evaluations can be schedule within 24 hours if necessary.
What To Expect
- SAP conducts a face-to-face initial clinical evaluation of the employee.
- SAP sends a report to the employer, specifying the SAP's recommendation for treatment and/or education.
- The SAP monitors the employee’s progress in the recommended program of treatment and/or education.
- When the SAP feels that the employee has made sufficient progress, the SAP will schedule a follow-up evaluation for the employee. <
- Based on the follow-up evaluation, the SAP will report to the employer that the employee has successfully complied with the SAP's recommendation (or that the employee has not complied).
Serise offers mental health evaluation and treatment primarily for depression, anxiety, and relationship issues.
We offer help at times when life becomes clouded by addiction, emotional challenges, and mental health issues. A team of therapists and experts provides a high level of service for people who need assistance.
Whether you need individual outpatient therapy for mental health or addiction counseling, Serise offers innovative services that are customized to individual needs for young adults, couples, adults, older adults, men, women, and LGBTQ+ individuals.
Our team is specially trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and Motivational Enhancement Therapy.